Monday, January 5, 2009

Interactivity





Interactivity describes a communication between people or people with objects. When thinking about interactivity, video games come to mind. Over Christmas break I finally finished Kingdom Hearts II. I'd been working on that game for over a year. Not that the game is difficult, but I sometimes have a difficulty finishing things I've started, and since my girlfriend had been playing the game as well, I decided to finish it just to give her a little bit more instruction because I'm helpful like that. And another thing that instantly came to my mind when thinking about interactivity is the interaction between people making music. For the most part, it isn't necessarily how musicians communicate, but what awesomeness they create.

1 comment:

  1. interesting thought on the interaction between real people (as opposed to a person and a computer). could be a direction for your own project here

    ReplyDelete