Monday, February 16, 2009

Update

It's been a while since I've updated my blog, which, to be honest, there hasn't been much going on since I last posted, besides the fact I won a Nintendo DS for winning a spelling bee here on campus. It's pretty cool. My original plans were to sell it if I had won it, in which case I did, but my girlfriend took a keen interest in it and, like a virus, it caught onto me as well. I guess I won't be selling it to my brother then. But besides this little infectious device, nothing else has been going on, really. My mother and my nephew have a birthday party going on this weekend, so I'm going back home for the weekend. So.....yeah, there's the update. Hopefully I'll have something interactive posted shortly. I'm in the works of two projects currently. So talk to ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment